Ideal-Pak® Precision Crafted Fill Lance Nozzle
Learn more about the variety of
Ideal-Pak® Semi-Automatic Net Weight Liquid Filling Machines:
Net Weight Liquid Filling Machines
Ideal-Pak® Newsletter April, 2015
Product and News Updates
Custom Designed to Meet and Exceed the Needs of Your Filling Applications.
Ideal-Pak® Model: ME2-RNM Semi-Automatic Net Weight Filling Machine for 2 Liter to 20 Liter Containers
Two Head Semi-Automatic Net Weight Liquid Filling Machine with Dual Fill Lance Bottom Fill Nozzles and Pneumatic Lid Closer.
Ideal-Pak® Model: ME2-RNM
Customer: Ink Manufacturer
|Customer's Filling Application:
• Auto fill, manual cap place & pneumatically close a variety of container sizes, including: 2 Liter, 5 Liter, 10 Liter, 20 Liter Plastic Screw Top F-Style containers and 20 Liter Plastic Tight Head containers.
• Fill Rate(s) Required:
-- Plastic Screw Top F-Style 2 Liter: 6 – 10 cpm.
-- Plastic Screw Top F-Style 5 Liter: 5 - 9 cpm.
-- Plastic Screw Top F-Style 10 Liter: 4 - 8 cpm.
-- Plastic Screw Top F-Style 20 Liter: 3 - 6 cpm.
-- Plastic Tight Head 20 Liter: 3 - 6 cpm.
• Automatic electronic net-weight filling.
• Consistent Filling Accuracy to within +/- 0.1 lbs. requiring Automatic electronic net-weight filling • Slightly foamy ink products – requiring bottom up filling.
• Cleaner filling operation; less dripping & spilling.
• Compact machine footprint - Single operator machine operation – operator to place empty containers & place lids.
• Provide exit conveyor for filled product.
• Portable Filling Machine.
• Hazardous location due to use of solvents.
• Automated net-weight filling for high value consumer product.
• Dual Ideal-Pak® Fill Lance Nozzles configured for bottom-up filling to accommodate slightly foamy products and maximize fill rates.
• Compact machine footprint.
• Color Touch screen HMI - for easy machine setup, operation and recipe management.
• Wetted parts: Stainless Steel, Hastelloy, KalRez, Polypropylene, PVC, Teflon and Viton.
• Class 1, Div 1 Package.
• Gravity Roller Exit Conveyor.
• Rugged casters with locking wheels.
• Flush Attachment
• Improved filling line productivity – CPM targets achieved for wide range of container sizes.
• More consistent and controlled filling of high value ink product – accuracy achieved.
• Optimal control of foamy products and improved filling rates.
• More reliable plastic f-style cap seal.
• Single operator can now operate the filling line.
• Gravity roller exit conveyor provides interim storage for work in progress (WIP).
• Meets Safety Guidelines - Class 1, Div 1 Package added to machine.
Ideal-Pak® ME2-RNM Product Data Sheet Specifications
To Consult With An Ideal-Pak® Sales Representative: GO>
To Request An Estimate: GO>