Learn more about the variety of
Ideal-Pak® Automatic Electronic Net Weight Liquid Filling Machines:
Net Weight Liquid Filling Machines
Ideal-Pak® Newsletter December, 2014
Product and News Updates
Custom Designed to Meet and Exceed the Needs of Your Filling Applications.
Ideal-Pak® Model: AE4-CAM Automatic Net Weight Filling and Closing Machine
Four Head Automatic Net Weight Liquid Filling Machine with the innovative
DFS® Direct Fill System, Lid Placer, Stoltz Press and Roller Closer.
Ideal-Ideal-Pak® Model AE4-LAM
Customer: Leading Paint Manufacturer
|Customer's Filling Application:
||Specialty Automotive Finishes and Protective Coatings
• Auto fill, automatically place lid and roller close ½ pint to gallon open top containers.
• Auto fill, manually place caps and press close 4 caps simultaneously on 1/2 pint, pint, and quart cone top containers plus gallon containers.
• Rapid product changeover and minimum clean-up time between product batches.
• Fill Rates Required:
½ Pint: 15-20 cpm
- Pint: 15-20 cpm
- Quart: 14-20 cpm
- Gallon: 10-25 cpm
• Consistent Filling Accuracy for ½ Pint containers to within ± .03 lbs.
• Consistent Filling Accuracy for Pint, Quart, & Gallon containers to within ± .05 lbs.
• Ability to store and recall a variety of product filling recipes.
• Lid Placer.
• Roller Closer.
• No Lid Sensor.
• Minimal dripping & spilling during filling operations.
• Hazardous location due to use of solvents.
• Automated Electronic net-weight filling for high value consumer product.
• Multiple DFS® Direct Fill Systems (gravity-fill system).
• Large touch screen color HMI - for easy machine setup, operation and recipe management.
• Ideal-Pak® Filling Accuracy Enhancement Package:
- Auto Tare
- Auto Preact & Auto First Cycle Preact
- Auto Check Weigh
- Auto Top-Off
• Ideal-Pak® precision manufactured Plug Nozzles.
• Wetted parts: Stainless Steel, Hastelloy, KalRez, Teflon and Viton.
• Ideal-Pak® LPA-0000 Lid Placers.
• Ideal-Pak® Roller Closer.
• No Lid Sensor for metal plugs
• Improved filling line productivity - CPM targets achieved.
• Cleaner filling operations - improved yields and less waste.
• More consistent filling of high value product - accuracy achieved.
• Rapid product changeovers achieved due to (DFS®) Direct Fill System's easy-clean design and machine's advanced recipe storage and call-up feature.
• Splashing minimized or eliminated due to (DFS®) Direct Fill System's auto-tank level feature.
• Single operator can now run the filling line.
• Meets Safety Guidelines - Class 1, Div 1 Package added to machine.
Ideal-Pak® AE4-CAM Product Data Sheet Specifications
To Consult With An Ideal-Pak® Sales Representative: GO>
To Request An Estimate: GO>