Ideal-Pak Precision Crafted Fill Lance Nozzle
Visit the Ideal-Pak Website to learn more about the variety of Semi-Automatic Net Weight Liquid Filling Machines for Drums and Totes:
Ideal-Pak Drums and Totes Liquid Filling Machines
Ideal-Pak Newsletter February, 2015
Product and News Updates
Custom Designed to Meet and Exceed the Needs of Your Filling Applications.
Ideal-Pak Model: PT-BF-XL Semi-Automatic Net Weight Drum and Tote Filling Machine for Extra Large Tote & Drum Container Filling
Ideal-Pak PT-BF-XL Filling Machine with 50 feet of conveyors, including powered in-feed, gravity rollers, and powered exit conveyors. Bottom Fill Configuration.
Ideal-Pak Model: PT-BF-XL Customer: Custom Chemical Blending and Packaging Company
|Customer's Filling Application:
||Specialty Chemicals and Solvents
• Fill 55 gallon drums.
• Fill 275 gallon and 330 gallon HDPE totes.
• Fill 330 gallon all-plastic totes.
• Fill 350 gallon and Large 550 gallon metal totes up to 72 inches in height.
• Bottom up filling.
• Fill Rates Required:
-- 55 gallon drum: 1 - 3 minutes.
-- 275 gallon tote: 5 - 10 minutes.
-- 330 gallon tote: 6 - 12 minutes.
-- 350 gallon tote: 6 - 12 minutes.
-- 550 gallon tote: 10 - 20 minutes.
• Consistent Filling Accuracy to within ± 2 lbs.
• Rapid product changeover and minimum clean-up time between product batches.
• Ability to store and recall a variety of product filling recipes.
• Powered in-feed and out-feed conveyors.
• Hazardous location due to use of chemicals.
• Ability to continuously load empty containers onto powered in-feed conveyor.
• Scaled up version of Ideal-Pak's standard drum & tote filler with ability to transport & fill both standard and super-sized drum & tote containers.
• Semi- automatic net-weight filling for high value consumer product.
• Ideal-Pak precision crafted probe nozzle for bottom up filling.
• Touch pad HMI - for easy machine setup, operation and recipe management.
• Lead screw-driven filling lance with pre-set height adjust (for various tote heights) via touch screen HMI.
• Wetted parts: Hastelloy and Teflon.
• Fume vent.
• Heavy duty 5 foot powered in-feed conveyor.
• Heavy duty 5 foot on scale powered roller conveyor.
• Heavy duty 5 foot gravity roller and 20 foot powered out-feed conveyors.
• Class 1, Div 1 Package.
• Powered and zoned conveyors.
• Single filling machine can fill a wide variety of standard size and super-sized drum & tote containers.
• Improved filling line productivity - CPM targets achieved.
• Cleaner filling operations - improved yields and less waste.
• More consistent filling of high value product - accuracy achieved.
• Rapid product changeovers achieved due to machine's advanced recipe storage and call-up feature.
• Improved filling operation productivity. Free up operator for added responsibilities.
• Meets Safety Guidelines - Class 1, Div 1 Package added to machine. • Fast, efficient and safe container loading, transport and off-loading.
Ideal-Pak PT-BF-XL Product Data Sheet Specifications
To Consult With An Ideal-Pak Sales Representative: GO>
To Request An Estimate: GO>