Ideal-Pak® Precision Crafted Plug Nozzle
Learn more about the variety of
Ideal-Pak® Automatic Electronic Net Weight Liquid Filling Machines:
Net Weight Liquid Filling Machines
Ideal-Pak® Newsletter January, 2015
Product and News Updates
Custom Designed to Meet and Exceed the Needs of Your Filling Applications.
Ideal-Pak® Model: AE4-CIS Automatic Net Weight Filling and Closing Machine
Four Head Automatic Net Weight Liquid Filling Machine with the innovative DFS® Direct Fill System, Stoltz Press & Crimp Press for Gallon & Five Gallon Containers.
Ideal-Pak® Model: AE4-CIS Customer: Custom Chemical Blending and Packaging Company
|Customer's Filling Application:
||Specialty Chemicals and Solvents
• Auto fill, manually place caps and press close 2 caps simultaneously on 5 gallon Tight Head containers.
• Auto fill, manually place caps and crimp close 2 lids simultaneously on 5 gallon Open Top metal containers.
• Rapid product changeover and minimum clean-up time between product batches.
• Fill Rates Required: o Gallon F-Style: 10-14 cpm.
-- 5 Gallon Tight Head: 6 - 10 cpm.
5 Gallon Open Top: 4 - 6 cpm.
• Consistent Filling Accuracy to within ± .01 lbs.
• Ability to store and recall a variety of product filling recipes.
• Rieke Press with Safety Guards.
• 5 Gallon Crimper with Safety Guards.
• Caustic product requires minimal dripping & spilling during filling operations.
• Hazardous location due to use of chemicals.
• Automated Electronic net-weight filling for high value product.
• DFS® Direct Fill System - gravity-fill systems.
• Large touch screen color HMI - for easy machine setup, operation and recipe management.
• Ideal-Pak® Filling Accuracy Enhancement Package: Auto Tare; Auto Preact & Auto First Cycle Preact; Auto Check Weigh; Auto Top-Off.
• Ideal-Pak® precision manufactured Plug Nozzles.
• Wetted parts: Stainless Steel, Brass, Hastelloy, Kalrez™, Teflon and Viton.
• Rieke Press.
• 5 Gallon Crimper.
• Stainless Steel Machine Construction
• Safety Guarding Around Rieke and Crimp Presses.
• Container Handle Guide.
• Improved filling line productivity - CPM targets achieved.
• Cleaner filling operations - improved yields and less waste.
• More consistent filling of high value product - accuracy achieved.
• Rapid product changeovers achieved due to (DFS®) Direct Fill System's easy-clean design and machine's advanced recipe storage and call-up feature.
• Splashing minimized or eliminated due to (DFS®) Direct Fill System's auto-tank level feature.
• Single operator can now run the filling line.
• Meets Safety Guidelines - Class 1, Div 1 Package added to machine.
Ideal-Pak® AE4-CIS Product Data Sheet Specifications
To Consult With An Ideal-Pak® Sales Representative: GO>
To Request An Estimate: GO>