Ideal-Pak® Precision Crafted Cone Nozzle
Learn more about the variety of
Ideal-Pak® Automatic Electronic Net Weight Liquid Filling Machines:
Net Weight Liquid Filling Machines
Ideal-Pak® Newsletter March, 2015
Product and News Updates
Custom Designed to Meet and Exceed the Needs of Your Filling Applications.
Ideal-Pak® Model: AE4-LNM Automatic Net Weight Filling Machine for 1 Gallon, 2 Gallon and 5 Gallon Containers
Four Head Automatic Net Weight Liquid Filling Machine with Lateral Transfer and the innovative DFS® Direct Fill System for 1 Gallon, 2 Gallon & 5 Gallon Containers.
Ideal-Pak® Model: AE4-LNM
Customer: Leading Paint Manufacturer
|Customer's Filling Application:
• Auto fill 1 gallon open top containers.
• Auto fill 2 gallon open top containers.
• Auto fill 5 gallon open top containers.
• Fill Rates Requred:
- 1 gallon: 15 - 26 cpm.
- 2 gallon: 12 - 24 cpm.
- 5 gallon: 12 - 16 cpm.
• Consistent Filling Accuracy to within ± .1 lbs.
• Rapid product changeover and minimum clean-up time between product batches.
• Ability to store and recall a variety of product filling recipes.
• Minimal dripping & spilling during filling operations.
• Automated Electronic net-weight filling for high value product.
• DFS® Direct Fill System - with 4 nozzles integrated into fill tank
• Lateral transfer of empty containers onto fill scales via in-feed conveyor.
• Lateral transfer of filled containers off of fill scales onto separate exit conveyor.
• Variable speed servos for rapid transfer of unfilled/filled containers.
• Large touch screen color HMI - for easy machine setup, operation and recipe management.
• Ideal-Pak® Filling Accuracy Enhancement Package: Auto Tare; Auto Preact & Auto First Cycle Preact; Auto Check Weigh; Auto Top-Off.
• Ideal-Pak® precision manufactured Cone Nozzles.
• Wetted parts: Stainless Steel, Brass, Bronze, Nylon, Teflon and Viton. • Ideal-Pak® Flush-Fill Trough for remote cart cleaning.
• Lateral transfer design delivers faster filling than conventional in-line filling machines - CPM targets achieved.
• Cleaner filling operations - improved yields and less waste.
• More consistent filling of high value product - accuracy achieved.
• Rapid product changeovers achieved due to (DFS®) Direct Fill System's easy-clean design and machine's advanced recipe storage and call-up feature.
• Splashing minimized or eliminated due to (DFS®) Direct Fill System's auto-tank level feature.
• Single operator can now run the filling line.
Ideal-Pak® AE4-LNM Product Data Sheet Specifications
To Consult With An Ideal-Pak® Sales Representative: GO>
To Request An Estimate: GO>