Contract Your Ideal-Pak® Sales Representative to Learn About
Ideal-Pak® 's Complimentary
Pack Expo Registration
Learn more about the variety of
Ideal-Pak® Automatic Electronic Net Weight Liquid Filling Machines:
I cordially invite you to visit with the Ideal-Pak® team at Booth #2247 at McCormick Place in Chicago, IL, from November 2 through November 5. This year, we are excited to present the Ideal-Pak® Model AE6-LAM six-head - lateral transfer, DFS®-equipped fully automated 1 gallon filling, lidding and closing machine in our booth. We are also showing the Ideal-Pak® ME1-BFM semi-automatic liquid filling machine for 5 gallon filling and press closing.
If you have an upcoming project, we will be at your service to learn about your application and help you with the Ideal solution to your filling needs. See you in Chicago!
-- Russell Schlager, Director of Sales and Marketing
Six Head Automatic Net Weight Liquid Filling Machine with lateral transfer of containers, separate in-feed and out-feed conveyors and the innovative DFS® Direct Fill System.
Ideal-Ideal-Pak® Model: AE6-LAM
Customer: Leading Paint Manufacturer
|Customer's Filling Application:||Paint Colorant|
• Auto fill, automatically place lid and roller close Gallon Open Top containers.
• Fill Rate(s) Required: o Gallon: 30-45 cpm.
• Consistent Filling Accuracy to within ± .08 lbs.
• Ability to store and recall a variety of product filling recipes.
• Rapid product changeover and minimum clean-up time between product batches.
• High Speed Lid Placer.
• No Lid Sensor.
• Minimal dripping & spilling during filling operations.
• Automated Electronic net-weight filling for high value consumer product.
• Direct Fill System - gravity-fill system.
• Large touch screen color HMI - for easy machine setup, operation and recipe management.
• Ideal-Pak® Filling Accuracy Enhancement Package:
• Ideal-Pak® precision manufactured Vented Cone Nozzles.
• No Lid Sensor.
• Wetted parts: Stainless Steel, Brass/Bronze, Teflon and Viton.
• Ideal-Pak® Lid Placer.
• Ideal-Pak® Roller Closer.
• Compact machine footprint.
• Improved filling line productivity - CPM targets achieved.
• Cleaner filling operations - improved yields and less waste.
• More consistent filling of high value product - accuracy achieved.
• Rapid product changeovers achieved due to (DFS®) Direct Fill System's easy-clean design and machine's advanced recipe storage and call-up feature.
• Splashing minimized or eliminated due to (DFS®) Direct Fill System's auto-tank level feature.
• Single operator can now run the filling line.