Join Ideal-Pak® at PACK EXPO: Sep. 28 - Sep. 30, 2015
Las Vegas NV
Contract Your Ideal-Pak® Sales Representative to Learn About Ideal-Pak® 's Complimentary Pack Expo Registration
Learn more about the variety of
Ideal-Pak® Automatic Net Weight Liquid Filling Machines:
Ideal-Pak® Automatic Electronic Net Weight Liquid Filling Machines
Ideal-Pak® Newsletter September, 2015
Product and News Updates
Custom Designed to Meet and Exceed the Needs of Your Filling Applications.
Join Ideal-Pak® at PACK EXPO Sep. 28 - 30, 2015
Las Vegas, NV - Booth #1518
You are cordially invited to visit with the Ideal-Pak® team at booth #1518 at Las Vegas Convention Center in Las Vegas, NV, from September 28 through September 30, 2015. We are excited to present the Ideal-Pak® Model AE3-CNM-DFS Automatic Net Weight Liquid Filling Machine with the Ideal-Pak® DFS® Direct Fill System for filling 1 gallon through 5 gallon containers. Our number one goal is to increase the productivity and efficiency of your liquid filling operation, so meet with us to discuss the challenges of your application, from paints and coatings, to chemicals or lubricants.
See you in Las Vegas!
Steven Meyer, Marketing Manager
FEATURED MACHINE: Ideal-Pak® Model AE3-CNM Three Filling Head Automatic Net Weight Filling Machine with DFS® Direct Fill System for 5 Gallon Containers
Ideal-Pak® Model AE3-CNM
Customer: Leading Paint Manufacturer
|Customer's Filling Application:
||Paints and Coatings
• Auto fill 5 gallon open top plastic containers.
• Fill Rate(s) Required: 12 - 15 cpm.
• Automatic electronic net-weight filling.
• Consistent Filling Accuracy to within +/- .25 lbs. requiring automatic electronic net-weight filling.
• Easy and thorough clean-up of product contact surfaces.
• Remote fill cart cleaning.
• Compact machine footprint - Single operator machine operation.
• Reduce down time.
• Automated net-weight filling for high value paint product.
• Ideal-Pak® DFS® Direct Fill System with Cone Nozzles and powered height adjustment to maximize fill rates.
• Compact machine footprint.
• Color Touch screen HMI - for easy machine setup, operation and recipe management.
• Wetted parts: Stainless Steel, Brass, Bronze, KalRez, Nylon, Teflon, and Viton.
• 5' Infeed and Outfeed Gravity Conveyors.
• Remote Flush Trough Station.
• Improved filling line productivity - CPM targets achieved.
• More consistent and controlled filling of high value product - accuracy achieved.
• Cleaner filling operations - ensuring product quality and less waste
• Rapid product changeovers achieved due to DFS® Direct Fill System's easy to clean design, Ideal-Pak® patented interchangeable portable filling cart*, plus the machine's advanced recipe development and call-up features.
• Splashing minimized or eliminated due to (DFS®) Direct Fill System's integrated cone nozzles and adjustable auto-tank level feature.
• Remote Flush Trough Station improves changeover time.
• Single operator can run the filling line.
• Increased flexibility for labeling and closing options.
*May be covered by one or more of the following U.S. Patents: #5,505,233, #5,823,406, #6,148,877, #6,595,250
Ideal-Pak® AE3-CNM-DFS Product Data Sheet Specifications
To Consult With An Ideal-Pak® Sales Representative: GO>
To Request An Estimate: GO>